The International Vaccines and Virology Conference welcomes you to London on May 09-10, 2022 to share your research findings, promote knowledge exchange, and network with a broad audience in the field of microbiology and immunology.
The i-Vaccines Operating Committee invites the submission of abstracts covering a broad range of cross-cutting topics, including Vaccines, and Gene Therapy, Viral Oncogenesis, Advances in Viral diagnostics, Clinical Trials, Coronavirus Disease, COVID-19 Vaccines, Antiviral therapy, Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy, Hepatitis viruses, HIV, etc for information exchange and a fertile ground for the establishment and encouraging multidisciplinary collaborative studies.
As the world focuses its lens on healthcare, the opportunity, and urgency to discover a new era of agile, patient-centric vaccines have never been greater. i-Vaccines 2021 will provide an unparalleled opportunity to network with leading academicians, practitioners, and business professionals from around the world to share the most significant advances and concerns in the field of vaccines.
i-Vaccines features a comprehensive scientific program spanning a wide range of topics including Recent Research in Vaccines, Viral Diagnostics, Antiviral therapy, Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy, Vaccines Safety, Clinical Trials, Coronavirus Disease, Covid19 Vaccine, Novel Vaccine Delivery Method Hepatitis viruses, HIV, etc for information exchange and to harness this momentum of change in order to implement a new future shaped in the image of human needs.
For more information, please visit: www.ivaccinesconference.com or mail us at [email protected]
Our team will be happy to assist you.
• Recent Research and Development
• Disease-specific Vaccines
• Coronavirus Disease
• Covid19 Vaccine
• Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy
• HIV Research
• Vaccines in Specific
• Novel Vaccine Delivery Methods
• Clinical Trials
• Viral Genetics and Evolution
• Viral Infections and therapy
• Vaccines Safety and Ethics
• Researchers, Scientist
• Microbiologists and Immunologists
• Healthcare Professionals
• Associations and Societies
• Academia: Professors and Students
• Policymakers, Influencers
• Healthcare Investors
• Business Professionals and Representatives
• Software for Health industry & management
• Key Decision Makers, Government Heads & Officials
Why i-Vaccines 2022
• Sharing Knowledge with the Industry
• Explore Future Business Opportunities
• Meet and collaborate with Pioneers in Health Sector
• Share your Products and Services with Professionals
• Get the latest updates from experts to Keeping Up-to-date With Trends
• Increase your knowledge base & Learn about new technology
• Environment for Inspiration in Virology and Vaccine Research
Abstract Submissions Open Monday 25th of October 2021
Abstract Submission deadline Monday 4th of April 2022
Super Early Bird Registration Friday 7th of January 2022
Early Bird Registration Monday 14th of March 2022
Regular Registration Sunday 8th of May 2022